The first thing you notice on the A&M-Commerce campus is how friendly and welcoming everyone is. It’s easy to be known and make friends on a campus our size. Whether you’re hanging out at the new student center with friends, grabbing a burger and fries from the Lion’s Lair, or attending events at Morris Recreation Center—such as Salsa Night or Mardi Gras—you’ll enjoy an atmosphere that’s fun and makes you feel at home.
A&M-Commerce Top Ten
There are so many things you can do on campus, thanks to more than 120 student organizations planning activities and events. Breakout Entertainment brings student-sponsored concerts, guest lecturers, comedians, and special performances to campus. Plus there’s a ton of other things to try. Here’s a sampling of the Top Ten:
- See a comedian perform during Lion’s Roar Week
- Go Greek
- Watch a Lion’s football game
- Read The East Texan, our award-winning student newspaper
- Check out the Planetarium
- Sign up for Guitar Hero intramurals
- Celebrate Banned Books Week at the library by listening to readings from banned books
- Listen to a Percussion Studio concert performance by A&M-Commerce musicians
- Drink a Starbuck’s coffee from the campus café
- Scale the climbing wall and squeeze the chicken in Morris Recreation Center
Get ready for an amazing experience—one that helps you gain confidence to begin the life you’ve always imagined for yourself. At A&M-Commerce, we believe learning isn’t just limited to the classroom. Visit our campus to get a true feel for the University experience.